Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a new .45 and it came down to the XD-45 or the M&P 45. After much thought and changing my mind a million times, I decided on the M&P. Today the gun shop opens up at 1400, so a lot of anticipation for the next few hours. When I get it, I'll start a new thread and post some pics. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with my choice?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Both are good guns. I have the M&P 40 and it's definitely a nice weapon.
You made a good choice.
I also have the M&P 40 (Pro version). I have no complaints whatsoever. I did install the Apex trigger upgrade which was definitely worthwhile.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
I also have the M&P 40 (Pro version). I have no complaints whatsoever. I did install the Apex trigger upgrade which was definitely worthwhile.
+1 on the Apex. I installed the the APEX Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit (DCAEK) and the AEK Trigger. Not difficult to do ... just watch their videos several times. Huge improvement ... better trigger control and tighter groups for me.

An additional benefit of doing the install yourself ... you really get to know your gun. I have the 9mm ... the 45 is next on my list. Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have the M&P 45c. I absolutely love it! Perfect size and I love the trigger just like it is. I have had it for over a year and it is 100% reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts