1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** S&W M&P40 Compact

*****SOLD*****

Hello Friends,

On offer, my gently used Smith&Wesson M&P40 Compact, caliber .40S&W. Complete with box, papers, and two 10-round magazines. SKU is 109203, which means it has no manual safety but does have the magazine safety. I am the original owner, I purchased it new in 2010. I am including an additional S&W 10-round magazine and a S&W 15-round magazine with X-Grip sleeve. My reason for selling is simply because this is the only .40 in my collection and I am eyeing up another 9mm addition to it.

I would like to get $450 for the package, but am willing to discuss price with those who are seriously interested. Buyer is responsible for shipping, which I would estimate at no more than $25. I will be shipping USPS from my local FFL. I am willing to meet for FTF transfer within 50 miles of Harrisburg, PA.

Also available, a custom Lobo Leather left-handed snap-loop pancake holster and a single magazine holder, asking price $70 postpaid. I also have 300 rounds commercial remanufactured FMJ and 240 rounds of assorted new ammunition available, but given UPS regulations it might be better if it was purchased by a local person.

Go here to see some images:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103009137956482111219/Downloads?authkey=Gv1sRgCL_1pN2SxMDVpAE

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts