Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model 19-3 with a manufacture year of 1971. Finish is exceptional and looks better in person than in the pictures.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Very nice I have its twin in Stainless Steel S&W Model 66- no dash. These are very nice revolvers made to last a life time if you take care of them. Nice find there!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gents. Fell in to this one. Local deal had it on consignment and he called me when it came in knowing my bent for K frame revolvers. Never been much for nickel but sure is a looker.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've got it's twin in blued steel. A beautiful 1971 19-3 with football cut target stocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
They are beautiful weapons for sure. I've got one in nickel also, but have cocoa bolo grips, and the hammer and trigger have been jeweled. It is definitely my favorite revolver.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Really nice. And the box looks exceptional, adding significantly to the value :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a blued one and I love to shoot that thing whenever I get the chance... However, I got a question about yours. Why is the rear sight on your blued?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I have a blued one and I love to shoot that thing whenever I get the chance... However, I got a question about yours. Why is the rear sight on your blued?
Probably for the same reason they use blued sights on stainless firearms - cuts down on reflections and makes the sights more visible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts