Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one of those calls last night, the middle of the night calls from which no good can come. My Mom passed away.

A tribute, of sorts, is here.
http://flyfishin.blogspot.com/2007/05/mothers-day-tribute.html#links

Don't worry about what to say or whatever, nobody needs to say anything. I haven't been here all that long but feel like I made some friends already. Just call your Moms if they're around and wish 'em a Happy Mothers Day.

Ed.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
I am sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

From the poem your real close to your Mom, I wish I was as close to my mom as you are to yours.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
EddieF
It dosen't matter how long you have been here, I think we all feel your pain. My Mom has been
gone for 20 years and Mother's Day was always very special for her. When that day comes around
I always think back on memories of her celebrating that day.
We will keep you in our prayers.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Mom passed on St. Patricks day of last year, She was a blessing to the family for 91 years. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Condolences to you and the rest of your family Eddie. I lost my Mom some years back and still remember the feelimgs.
Baker

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Eddie, I went to your web site and read the poem. Wish I had the talent to express myself as well as you did in the poem. It took me several minutes before I could come back to the forum and send you this. I lost my Mom 16 years ago, and it was the hardest time of my life, Believe in God's infinate wisdom, and know that he needed her with him. Revel in the memories you have of her and she will always be with you. My condolences and prayers to you and family, and my thoughts will be with you this weekend.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
EddieF, my heart aches for your loss, I'll pray for God to comfort you and your family...we're all here for you...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sir, my heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to you and your family at this time of loss. Our words are of little consolation to you, as nothing we can say will lessen your loss. But please know that you are amongst friends, although we are strangers to each other. As many of us here are of the age that we've experienced our parents' passing, also know that we appreciate your warm and tender tribute to such a selfless woman who obviously raised you to be a gentle man. I'm sure that many of us will borrow your poem to recite to the heavens in hopes that our mothers and fathers can hear us. I know that I will. Thank you for allowing us to share both your love for your mother and your great loss. I am humbled.

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Eddie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will give my Mom a extra hug and will be thinking of you and your Mom. Peace and blessings to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts