Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I would like to introduce to you an expatriate from the US, which found a new home in France:

After some hesitancy between the regular Mk III and the 22/45, I try both handles and luger-style is best-looking but more uncomfortable to me.

My Ruger family:

And look for the intruder:

Each one has its own purpose
SR22 for plinking/wife
22/45 for points/cheap training; the longest barrel lenght I ever had for a handgun (even my ex-USP 9mm had a shorter barrel)
GP100 for joy
P30 for training (I use 9mm in addition to .223 for my job) and because I'm an earlier HK fan

As my GP100 was my birthday gift to myself, this one is my Xmas gift to myself... happy ending of 2015 :p

Ludo

·
Ruger Aficionado
1,101 Posts
Very nice collection.

I didn't know you Franks could have guns?

Is ownership restricted, licensed, ... ?

Just curious, it's great to see a fellow Ruger lover on the other side of the pond.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,414 Posts
Congrats and merry Christmas$

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Nice choice of firearms.
Here's hoping more of your fellow citizens get the opportunity to own a Ruger. ... ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice collection.

Be careful whenever you say that your sr22 is for plinking/ wife.... Some people may get the wrong idea :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx all

Very nice collection.

I didn't know you Franks could have guns?

Is ownership restricted, licensed, ... ?

Just curious, it's great to see a fellow Ruger lover on the other side of the pond.
I let you read this topic for how French can get guns ;)

Nice collection.

Be careful whenever you say that your sr22 is for plinking/ wife.... Some people may get the wrong idea :D
:D

And now I have to complete the running of the gun...
Here are the first lines of this gun's range book:

[Yeah I know my writing is'nt really good]
A lot of jamming for the 2 first undred shots :s
And sometimes, in during the same mag, same ammo from the same box, some shots are really soft when the other are normal, really strange.

Geco pistol (collector ammo!!) are not enough strong, but all other jamming I had where the same : empty sockets are not correctly ejected and prevent the slide to lock
I'll do a search to view what 22/45 users use to shoot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx :)

This HK has the best ergonomics you can dream for a handgun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts