Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
We all KNOW that this is the REAL reason politicians want us to register our guns with them....

Police May Confiscate Guns without Notice Starting January 1

And I read this the day after I read an article in American Rifleman about how the nazis used their gun registry to disarm Jews during Kristallnacht. And we know what happened to the Jews later on.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
This all stems from the Elliot Rodger case a year or so ago. He killed 3 people with a knife, 3 people with a handgun, and injured a lot more with his automobile.

So, they pass more gun control laws.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good reason to not live in California.

What is the gun at the far right of the picture? I don't think I have ever seen one like it.

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
I hope someone challenges the constitutionality of that nonsense real fast.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
hubby and wifey get into an argument. Husband does not lay a finger on her. Wife goes to the cops and files a complaint with TRO. 15 minutes later a tactical assault team kicks down your door, taze your *** and hauls you (and your guns) away.

If it were not for the tens of thousands of men victimized by the ultra liberal domestic violence laws by way of false accusations.... Well, this law would probably be a good one, but it's not. Any man who lays a finger on a woman is scum and deserves anything they get (IMHO). But more often than not scum women use the police to "teach their husbands a lesson".

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Good reason to not live in California.

What is the gun at the far right of the picture? I don't think I have ever seen one like it.
Looks like a S&W single-shot target pistol from the turn of the last century.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
California is a testing ground for left to impose their agenda on America. Sad

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Not sure, but did you notice the NAA Mini on the very bottom? I have actually owned the .22WMR version of it and I can tell you the one in the picture is NOT the .22WMR version, but rather the BP version. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon Labe

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon Labe
Someone in congress should tell that to the moron in chief before he does his exec. orders next week but it won't happen.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
How many kids will file complaints against their parents? Of course, when LEOs start to become victims.....
We can't have that.. I'm sure there will be a special exemption for leo's.

let sarcasm bell ring..

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not surprised. This law has been in the works for years, and finally got passed. Glad I moved out 2 years ago.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts