Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 10/22 Target. For the present time I will install a red dot that I already have. Anyone have any recommendations for a scope for this rifle? I would like to shoot from about 12 yards out to 125 yards. Don't know a great deal about scopes. What say the experts?:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just bought a new 10/22 Target. For the present time I will install a red dot that I already have. Anyone have any recommendations for a scope for this rifle? I would like to shoot from about 12 yards out to 125 yards. Don't know a great deal about scopes. What say the experts?:confused:
I see a lot of good reviews for the Nikon Pro Staff series and the Mueller scopes. I am going to try the Weaver Kaspa 3X9x40. I think it will be great for 10/22, the only downside I have seen so far is it is made in China. If I don't like it I'm not out a ton of money. :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
I bought a 10/22 target with the stainless barrel. I got the Bushnell 3-9 40 scope with the silver finish. It looks really good. I had to get a different base then the one Ruger gave. The Ruger one was not high enough.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I use Mueller as a minimum. Simmons has gone from ok, to bad, Bushnell and Tasco...blah and BSA is simply garbage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got a 4 power Nikon prostaff for mine, but at 57, I should have learned to go big or go home and gotten a 3-9 power. Even at 50 yards I need my 10 power binocs to see where I hit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts