Ruger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, i wish i had the nat'l geo channel right now. apparently, there's a new documentary about the SEAL team raid that killed bin laden. would love to see that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
It was just edited to have more footage of Obama in it. I have a feeling it will be a 2 hour O add.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I still plan to watch it, but I have a feeling my blood pressure will be through the roof by the first commercial break.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It wasn't to bad, just didn't jive with some of what I have read about it and didn't seem like the actual assault would go down as in the flick. The ending was a O ad though.

·
Administrator
23,022 Posts
I read the book "No Easy Day" which is the one written by one of the team members that was there. In it he complained about the Obama administration outing them and putting them and their families lives in danger.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I read the book "No Easy Day" which is the one written by one of the team members that was there. In it he complained about the Obama administration outing them and putting them and their families lives in danger.

I also read the book. Seems obama is not held in high regard by them. The administration was going after this particular seal because of the book and at last I heard his profits from the book we being held and they were thinking about prosecuting him for releasing security info :confused:. Then it kind of quieted down and I haven't heard much lately. I would not doubt there is still some back burner stuff going on in regards to this :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Was really looking forward to it

after I watched it, ehh, I thought Act of Valor was a better movie. It was choppy, I had a hard time concentrating on where the whole thing was going.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I'd like to see it, if there is too much BHO in it, I'll just fast forward it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts