Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found my secret stash of circus peanut candy in the back of my drawer. Where do you keep your secret stash of whatever you keep secret? :cool:

I remember my Grampy kept thin mints in his garage workshop. I only could have one if he took me out there to hang out.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
If I knew where it was, it wouldn't be a secret. Would love to find some chocolate that I had forgotten, but it never lasts long enough for me to misplace it or lose it. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Maple nut goodies in an old coffee can...back of the ammo shelf. (Don't tell my wife...she can't control herself). ;):D

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
I thought we already had the Crown Royal velvet bag thread. :confused: :D

·
Banned
2,787 Posts
Thats a trick question right?:D A wise old outlaw biker once told me the only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead.;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I thought we already had the Crown Royal velvet bag thread. :confused: :D
yeah... Crown Royal :D......but I switched over to the black (and probably not going back, cause I heard somewhere..........) :)

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
yeah... Crown Royal :D......but I switched over to the black (and probably not going back, cause I heard somewhere..........) :)
You never go ... :D

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
I can't have a secret stash. Everything in Phoenix melts. :eek:

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
The only way a secret stash of goodies lasts at my house is if I don't know about it.
I actually buy cookies I don't like so I won't eat all of them in one day.

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
When I lived in San Jose, I took care of my mom, who had Alzheimer's for several years. I had dachshunds then, too. My mom would stash candy all over the place, including under her bed. My little 12# female found her stash of a halloween sized bag of Snickers. My mom had a fit when she found the empty bag and wrappers. My dogs stomach was huge.

One Christmas, after my mom had to go to a home, I bought a big box of chocolates filled with liqueurs for my 21 yr old daughter and foolishly hid them under my moms old bed. My little doggie struck again.

You'd think her eating habits would've killed her, but she lived a long and happy life. Booze and chocolates. What's not to like? :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
We have a daughter that keeps telling me that I am "letting the side down" when I bring comfort food home..... :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts