Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am selling 3 of my Security Sixes to finance other buys. All are in great condition with some blemishes but not bad. No rust at all. The pictures make the finish look worse that it really is. If you want additional pictures let me know. All bores are excellent. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states, AK and HI would have additional costs.

If you don't like the grips I can put on Hogue Monogrips (rubber), Pachmayr Grippers or Pachmayr Presentations.

You can email me with any questions at: rlutz730(at)comcast.net

Not looking for any trades other than Security, Service or Speed Sixes that I might not have.

#1 SOLD SOLD SOLD 6", blue, RDA-36 s/n 154-423xx, 1978, with letter from Ruger, no box or papers.
Selling for $425 (shipped to your FFL)

#2 SOLD SOLD SOLD 4", blue, RDA-34, s/n 156-658xx, 1982, with letter fom Ruger, no box or papers.
Selling for $400 (shipped to your FFL)

#3 4", blue, RDA-34, 152-770xx, 1977, no letter from Ruger, no box or papers. It appears that it laid on its left side as seen by the bluing being gone in places on the frame behind the cylinder. The bluing is gone but there is no pitting.
I believe in showing the worst parts so people can evaluate it themselves. It looks kinda bad on that one side but it shoots great.
Selling for $375 (shipped to your FFL)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.