Ruger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Administrator
23,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just banned WillSmith who is a known scammer from a sister forum. His MO was to respond to WTB ads. He used the following e-mails addresses:

If he has contacted you then back away he is a scammer. Here is a pm on another forum:

· Administrator
23,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Banned Jeks93717 thanks to reports by Nickel City Dude and stevep. The scammer sent PM's that they correctly reported:

Russ0383 has a bisley that he wants to part out for a cheaper price but because i'm not in the state right now, i couldn't purchase it from him maybe you should text him and see if he still have it for sale. Here's his number 4145335204
And:
Russ0383 has a Ruger 10/22 Youth carbine that he wants to part out for a cheaper price but because i'm not in the state right now, i couldn't purchase it from him maybe you should text him and see if he still have it for sale. Here's his number 4145335204
Note the phone number it has been reported on other forums as a scammer.

· Registered
1,657 Posts
Purchased an SP-101 from Longhunter. Very pleased with the gun, the communication, fast shipping via UPS and the entire experience. Thanks for a smooth transaction Longhunter.

· Registered
40 Posts
Another thumbs-up for "sr9 newbie" !

Ron is great to deal with, an honest seller, and a gentleman. He was very patient while we tried to get our FFL holders to work together. I found him trustworthy and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you, Ron!

· Premium Member
859 Posts
Woodtroll was steered my way by another member of this forum. Regan was very easy to talk with and he ended up buying my Ruger Bisley 22lr. Money order was sent right away and everything went very smoothly. No problem here! Thanks Regan.(y)(y)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts