Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any experience with small pistol primers from S&B? Priced pretty good at Cabelas and as far as reviews go seem good. Checking in here for any reason not to use them for plinking.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I used them reloading .357 without any issues.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Worked fine for me. Not my first choice (CCI), but nothing wrong with what I've used and the price I got them for was good. Plus, when I bought them, they were available and others weren't. :)

Jeff

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
go bang every time. I had to work a little harder to seat them properly, and I am very lazy in my old age, but will use them again if need be.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Any experience with small pistol primers from S&B? Priced pretty good at Cabelas and as far as reviews go seem good. Checking in here for any reason not to use them for plinking.
I went through 5,000 of them without an issue, in .380 ACP & 9mm used in 6 different pistols:cool:

Cabela's had them on sale a while back for $19/1,000 but they were out of stock:eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I hope they are good. I just ordered 5000 of the Large Rifle Magnums from Wideners.com for $119 delivered (including $28.50 hazmat snd shipping.)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I hope they are good. I just ordered 5000 of the Large Rifle Magnums from Wideners.com for $119 delivered (including $28.50 hazmat snd shipping.)
5000 primers you ordered. That's a lot of shootin!! Nice. :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
I have had no issues with S&B primers (both small & large pistol primers, which I've used in .357M & 45ACP).

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good primers, I have used many thousands of them in SP, LP, SR, and LR without issue. I would not hesitate to buy and use more of them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
1000, Free shipping thru the 17th if you but 49.00 or more and HM fee is 20 not 28 like most. Primers on sale right now for 17.99 / 1000 brick

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Arrghh....I just bought them at $21 a brick now they are $17.99! Might get a few more at that price!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts