Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lord, we remember and honor those lost and injured 14 years ago. We ask you to bless our country and strengthen those that protect us.

God Bless America.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Lord, we remember and honor those lost and injured 14 years ago. We ask you to bless our country and strengthen those that protect us.

God Bless America.
Amen my friend, Amen

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lost my cousin at the WTC, she was 23 and didn't hurt a soul. I am still pretty pissed about this and those that did it. She was innocent.

·
Registered
48 Posts
To everyone who serves our community, country and the world whether its military, LEO's, firefighters, etc Thank you and may God keep you. I will never forget, I will never forgive.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your prayers and keep praying for our country.

TW, sorry for your loss

·
Banned
9,381 Posts

God Bless America.
Well said, well done. Amen.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
My neighbor who lives two houses down from me was in one of the upper floors of one of the twin towers on Sept. 10th. Said he thanks God every day for giving him that one day of space. Prayers for all of those who lost their lives that terrible day and for the families that will be forever grieving for their loss.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,333 Posts
Amen. God bless America.

·
Registered
17,073 Posts
Amen!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts