Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 or '81 blued service six .357, s/n 156-XXXXX. Any one have an original box for these guns that could post some pics? Been looking on eBay with alerts but no luck yet.

Thx, Steve

·
Ruger Connesewer ;)
439 Posts
Hey sir - here is one of the pics I used late last year to sell my snub Security-Six. It was made in 1980 & I bought it in '81. Up until around '77 - from what I have seen - they used the older red-style boxes. I hated to sell it but I found a new-condition stainless snub and I'm not made outa money!! :mad:

Edited to add: forgot to mention, your box would say "Service-Six" with different stock number and barrel. Should have been the same style box and label, though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey sir - here is one of the pics I used late last year to sell my snub Security-Six. It was made in 1980 & I bought it in '81. Up until around '77 - from what I have seen - they used the older red-style boxes. I hated to sell it but I found a new-condition stainless snub and I'm not made outa money!! :mad:

Edited to add: forgot to mention, your box would say "Service-Six" with different stock number and barrel. Should have been the same style box and label, though.
Thx Geo, that is a big help. I get emails from Ebay almost every day with new boxes listed, but have not seen one yet for my gun.

Thx again,

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts