Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved my work saddle into the living room in a place I feel it will be honored. Dang sorta got me all teary eyed there for a minute men. It sure looks good setting there all proud, I have had the honor of setting in that saddle many years and days. Long hot days in the sumer cold wet days in the winter. Wasn't but a days work in the life of a Field Boss. Was proud to be one and very proud to do the job, I'd like to think I did my job well, in 22 years 1 month no one ever escaped from the field while I was there. Some how it s doesn't seem that long ago that I first started. b\But then there are times that it seems a life time ago.
Things are starting to shape up, slow going tonite but it will all fall into place by the end of the month.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Glad things are coming around Snuffy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Snuffy, I can almost smell that old leather..nothing like it...plastic just can't compare...glad you're decorating for YOUR enjoyment...don't forget the beer bottle on the tv set!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I am men but nope I gave up drinking again and sure don't miss it either after seeing her drunk sorta just lost all taste fer the stuff. But that saddle never looked prouder sitting there for all to see that get to come to my place.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Men things are looking up better and better as time goes on, tomorrow afternoon the direct TV will be hooked up. Then I will have my history channels all 3 of them and the discover channel's then the hunting fishing shows law and order and so forth, wow life is good. My money came in for me to pay off my sleeper sofa should have that here by Tuesday of this next week. Then the work/ fun being of getting this place set up. I still have the fence line to complete so that will take some time away from the apartment but ya know busy hands are happy hands. Once I get it set up he way I want it set up I will have alot of reloading to catch up on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts