Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put in a good word for the folks over at SGAmmo.com

Recently received my first order from them and I couldn't be more pleased. This was also my first time buying ammunition online. I've heard more than a few horror stories about other online sellers so I was a little apprehensive, but after looking over their site and reading some great reviews from around the 'net I was confident enough to go ahead and order from them.

Selection was outstanding, at least for my needs, and the prices seemed pretty competitive. Reasonable shipping rates too. My stuff arrived fairly quickly, even with the shipping delay (due to high order volume) and the fact that I missed UPS on their first delivery attempt. I got exactly what I ordered and just as described; which honestly shouldn't be anything to brag about, but these days it seems like ya never can tell.

I would also much rather support a family owned small business over a large corporation any day, so that was a plus for me as well.

Overall, I'm one satisfied customer and won't hesitate to order from them again in the future. :)

Oh, and for those who are curious it was a fairly small order, just a box of Federal 9mm JHP & a case of Rio 12ga buckshot - $153 and change.

·
Registered
256 Posts
+1 for SGAmmo ... I've ordered from them several times. They always get it right and always ship promptly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts