Ruger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor’s office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
“Impossible!” says the doctor. “Show me.”

The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, “You’re not really a redhead, are you?”

“Well, no” she says, “I’m actually a blonde.”

“I thought so,” the doctor says. “Your finger is broken"

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Had me right to the very end.
Very, very good.

·
Registered
17,455 Posts
That's a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
:d :d

·
Registered
342 Posts
{ ... snip ... }​
The doctor says, “You’re not really a redhead, are you?”

“Well, no” she says, “I’m actually a blonde.”

“I thought so,” the doctor says. “Your finger is broken"
That doctor does not seem really that bright.
Seems he should have verified the problem first with a few touches of his own before making the diagnosis... :eek:
I know I would have. :rolleyes:

·
The Shooterologist
3,992 Posts
That was the best blond joke I ever heard!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I think I dated her once..

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I think that I just saw her with 303 at Mc D's having a "happy meal" together! :p
The girl had a body cast on with one finger sticking out & the guy looked sketchy but happy eating a molasses cookie smuggled in from Starbucks. :D

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Well, I had the Christmas tree fall on me tonight. I was underneath the tree putting the skirt around it, when she started to go over. I should have just let it tumble over, but I grabbed it & held on. Of course I couldn't hold it up, so it yanked & twisted me & trapped me until my husband pulled it off. It was like being mauled by a jolly green wirey giant. I need a drink & the heating pad. :rolleyes:

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Well, I had the Christmas tree fall on me tonight. I was underneath the tree putting the skirt around it, when she started to go over. I should have just let it tumble over, but I grabbed it & held on. Of course I couldn't hold it up, so it yanked & twisted me & trapped me until my husband pulled it off. It was like being mauled by a jolly green wirey giant. I need a drink & the heating pad. :rolleyes:
Traumatised.
A nice big G & T should fix it..... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts