Ruger Forum banner

Sheds

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Thomas D 
#1 ·
Went out last week to look for sheds. Didn't want I walk to I saddled up one of my colts that needed some miles. Didnt take long to start finding some along a wheat field. Ended up the day with 5 matched pair 4 singles and a dead head. Things got kind of interesting after tying several to my saddle so I ended up making 2 piles and came back later to get them. Got back out this weekend in my Polaris and found another pair, 7 singles and a nice 8 point dead head.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
All those sheds found in ONE day... hmmmmm
I ain't saying I don't believe this story but after spending a lifetime (70 years) wandering around and hunting in Louisiana woods and swamps , I've picked up exactly one (1) single and the squirrels had been gnawing on it already ...I think they had eaten the other half .

Just how many deer live on your place ...
Gary

#6 ·
My brother in laws uncle has a big lab that is trained to find them. He is a monster lab over 100lbs and lean, not pudgy. But man can he cover some ground and smell out sheds.

Reactions: *Shoot*
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.