Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Struggling a bit with accuracy on my new speed six, Sheepdog loaned me these AWESOME grips to try out. Thanks buddy. I will try it out at the range on Friday, but already I can tell it's a LOT more stable in my hand than the original grips. These look and fit good, but I might explore a wood grip that is a similar shape. Then again, I might just fall in love with these at the range and have to have them!!

Thanks again. Stay tuned in Range Report for results...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now that my Packy Homing grips are on the gun...when I push the button, they'll fly home to me with the revolver attached...took some time to train them to do that but it's fixinta pay off[}:)]

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Did you try the tyler T's just for tickles and grins? I know you did not like the fit but still wondering if you gave them a try.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I haven't tried the t-grips and I probably won't. If I like how I shoot with them but hate how they look and fit, what good can come of it? Call me shallow, but I have to like the look of my stuff! Interesting note about those: I emailed Tyler with my concern/complaint, asking very nicely if this is simply how they fit that gun, or if maybe I had the wrong ones, like maybe the package was mismarked (this was before someone pointed out here that they are stamped on the inside). Anyway, I never got a response from them of any kind. Pisses me off. I think I'll mention it in the classified ads here and try to recoup a few bucks. I paid 25 but would take 15 for it if you want to try it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was gonna suggest you try those. I think you'll like them real well.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been dry firing this evening with Sheepdog's grips (trying to get some practice in before he calls them home!), at the TV and the horrible new show Bionic Woman. Man, it feels like a different gun entirely, and really feels great. Anxious to put it to the test at the range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts