Ruger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wifes been talking about getting a new gun. OK so we stop in the smallest Gun shop I ever been in. I am [:p]drolling over a Thunder Ranch model 21-4 in .44 special. That guy showed her every gun in his shop and safe. I heard her say something about cash out the door. The next thing I know the guy says you have to sign here and let go of the gun for a mintue.[:eek:)] This clown me, just got a dream gun.:D What can I say.:D:DGod I love that women...:D:D

Talk about luck of the Irish.[^][:p][^]

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
You are one lucky man Baldy. My wife is pretty good about putting up with the Ruger purchases, but you'd never catch her in a gun shop or the range either. Be nice to her - she deserves it.
Tom

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right guys I have been blessed to get her. We had just left the shooting range. I thought we were going to get something to eat. She had heard about this little place, and we stopped. What a out of the blue surprise.
Sorry Mr.Nettles no sisters, and she's my angel. 10-4....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Sheepdog. I didn't have it 24hrs, and I made that puppy hunt. That was the frist collector type gun I have ever owned. It shoots a tad high at 50'. Recoil is about like a .45acp. You can control it with ease shooting .240gr slugs. If you don't want your gun shot don't give it to me. I just can't stand not being able to shoot a gun I own. I shoot everything I get my hands on, and love doing it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I might have found out why it was shooting a little high at 50'. One of the guys up on the Smith web site said this gun was designed to shoot 200gr bullets. I was shooting 240gr bullets. Next trip to the range I'll find out as I'll have both.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.