Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifes been talking about getting a new gun. OK so we stop in the smallest Gun shop I ever been in. I am [:p]drolling over a Thunder Ranch model 21-4 in .44 special. That guy showed her every gun in his shop and safe. I heard her say something about cash out the door. The next thing I know the guy says you have to sign here and let go of the gun for a mintue.[:eek:)] This clown me, just got a dream gun.:D What can I say.:D:DGod I love that women...:D:D

Talk about luck of the Irish.[^][:p][^]

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You're a lucky man Baldy, I mistakenly asked Kathy if she wanted to go shooting with me last Saturday. Got that are you crazy look. Can't even get her to go into the Sportsman Warehouse with me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Only God could put that kind of heart in a woman-you have been richly blessed.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
You are one lucky man Baldy. My wife is pretty good about putting up with the Ruger purchases, but you'd never catch her in a gun shop or the range either. Be nice to her - she deserves it.
Tom

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right guys I have been blessed to get her. We had just left the shooting range. I thought we were going to get something to eat. She had heard about this little place, and we stopped. What a out of the blue surprise.
Sorry Mr.Nettles no sisters, and she's my angel. 10-4....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Sheepdog. I didn't have it 24hrs, and I made that puppy hunt. That was the frist collector type gun I have ever owned. It shoots a tad high at 50'. Recoil is about like a .45acp. You can control it with ease shooting .240gr slugs. If you don't want your gun shot don't give it to me. I just can't stand not being able to shoot a gun I own. I shoot everything I get my hands on, and love doing it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm so glad you chose to shoot it-I respect others' opinions but I think that's why God gave em a trigger!!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I might have found out why it was shooting a little high at 50'. One of the guys up on the Smith web site said this gun was designed to shoot 200gr bullets. I was shooting 240gr bullets. Next trip to the range I'll find out as I'll have both.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts