Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make it 18 shots. 18 shots that weren't aimed at the civilians. Some brave guys behind it too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thank you Planeguy I didn't see this on Drudge as I have been busy today. No more weak French jokes. Let's see what the Foreign Legion can do to ISIS.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Whitecap if they set loose The Legion there is going to be some pain coming the way of ISIS. Those Legionaires are hard core badasses.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,549 Posts
Whoa!

Surely, not the work of JV teams.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Fox News showed a French cop with a helmet that was badly shot up. I don't know if the officer wearing it was killed. The cop said the terrs were trying for head shots, as probably so were the police.

I have not seen any GIGN police. Either they're holding these elite anti-terrorist cops in reserve or the media hasn't shown any when I was watching.

I looked at the linked article above in ,The Daily Mail, and one cop had a Glock 19 in a vest holster. I suspect that these special cops have a selection of sidearms. A French member of another board said that Paris police who shoot well enough can ask to be supplied the pistol of choice within reason. He knows one carries a Colt .45 auto.

If it interests anyone, I was browsing the Net for something else and found pics of Lithuanian troops with M-16 rifles and M-1911A-1 Colt .45's. That's presumably how they re-equipped after the Russians left and they joined NATO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts