Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on the Shooter's Choice brand of cast Bullets?? Website, ordering info etc?? I used their .44 bullets and they were nice. can't get any more from that supplier though.....[xx(]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Makdaddy, I've never heard of Shooters Choice cast bullets. Any connection to the company that makes that good gun grease I use on my auto rails??
Baker

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure--I came across the guncare products in a search for their bullets-- Same Company??? don't know. I have 500 of their .44 mag lead bullets and am looking for them to buy the 200 grain rnfp to load my 44-40 with. They make a good bullet, I just can't find them to get more......[xx(]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well FYI guys, I just found the shooter's choice guys, and he only sells to distributors.Bummer. No website, just an old fashioned Ma and Pa operation I guess. They were real nice people to talk to on the phone.He also runs on a production schedule, and you have to catch him when he is casting your brand of poison!!:D[:p]

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just in case, I found their address and tel., no website: Shooters Choice, Inc., 5105 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901. TEL: 302-736-5166.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts