1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Some people have way too much time and way too many pools! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
This was brought up in Glock's armorer school. Shooting a Glock underwater does absolutely no damage to the Glock, providing it gets throughly cleaned, dried and lubed afterward. A humans ears are another story. Sound waves travel better through water than air. You can figure out the rest.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Also, firing underwater can cause micro vascular damage to close by persons. People have been known to have blood in the urine after firing underwater. In other words it may not be something you want to do unless it is very necessary. Glocks with the normal firing plunger cup assembly can get several rounds off under water before the channel fills with water enough to slow the striker. The maritime spring cup assembly when installed will allow repeated firing underwater.

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
I'll just wait for the rain to stop, unless it's life or death:D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Shooting a Glock underwater does absolutely no damage to the Glock, providing it gets throughly cleaned, dried and lubed afterward. A humans ears are another story. Sound waves travel better through water than air. You can figure out the rest.
Pretty much.

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
They had this posted on aol interesting I remember when guns and ammo did a series on submerged handguns being fired and what teh problems were.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I usually don't carry while I'm swimming. Some comments were very interesting though and I learned a few things.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Try the clothes washer instead.:D
Just don't dry it in the dryer or your 19 will shrink to 26! :eek:

Not only that, they make a terrible racket! :D

·
"The Real Deal"
7,570 Posts
I usually don't carry while I'm swimming. Some comments were very interesting though and I learned a few things.
It would be hard to hide a gun in a speedo.:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts