4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
When I was resident, one of the interns - who was innocent in the ways of firearms - asked why we only rarely saw anyone with a shotgun wound. I had to explain to him that most people with shotgun wounds went to the basement (morgue), not to surgery.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Does anyone else like Aquilla mini-buck for their HD shotgun? My 1950s Wingmaster cycles them without issues. Paul Harrell's review of them convinced me I am not losing effectiveness while gaining magazine capacity and my wife is not "afraid" to shoot the gun, after a few trips to the range with them she was both confident and a decent shot.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Didn’t laidlerj just post a story about responding to someone drunk or on drugs naked in the middle of the road? So.....while it seems odd for us people in our right mind, it definitely is not without precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Didn’t laidlerj just post a story about responding to someone drunk or on drugs naked in the middle of the road? So.....while it seems odd for us people in our right mind, it definitely is not without precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Randy Travis was picked up at least once stark naked. Drugs make people do crazy stuff.....

And I have a soft spot for 870s. Also a few other brands hanging around...

·
Super Moderator
21,205 Posts
I guess the fact that he was caught in a kids room leaves me with the conclusion that all's well that ends well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts