Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this interesting article in today's news. Link to it is below.

"Gun dealers in Austria report a boost in weapon sales as concern mounts over the large number of migrants entering the country."

Apparently over 70,000 firearms have been sold in Austria this year alone. Mainly shotguns since no permit is required to buy one. It's a good sign. I hope the rest of Europe follows.

Shotguns Have 'Virtually Sold Out' In Austria, Sales Fuelled By Fear Of Migrant Crisis

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Sounds like they are waking up a bit. Without reading the article,, I could probably take a good guess as to WHO all the migrants are.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
We have friends who teach at an International Christian School over in Austria...we know they have concerns with what's happening!

My question is why is their 'suddenly' the need for such a massive migration transplanting such a large number of individuals around the world? Why wasn't this done for people of other countries such as (formerly) Thailand?

Also, since they're making provisions ($$) for such a large migration, are they admitting that ISIS/ISIL is really that big of a problem?

The last I heard, Europe is claiming this 'absorption' of such a large group of individuals may be enough to break their economic system...which begs the question: Is this being done intentionally?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just because Sweden has let in a million immigrants over the past 30 years and is now the rape capital of the world does not mean that people in Austria should be worried about immigrants. I am sure that these immigrants will have no problem assimilating into Austrian society and that Austrians have nothing to fear from their new countrymen.

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
Sad to say we're next in line for this invasion. Load up now and beat the rush for stuff later.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
When things get ugly a shotgun is a beautiful thing

"Happiness is a warm gun"
Nothing says "Get on the ground with your arms spread out!" quite like the sound of a pump shotgun action. It's a sound that warms the hearts of the righteous and freezes the marrow (and occasionally loosens the bladder) of criminals.

Jim

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Sad to say we're next in line for this invasion. Load up now and beat the rush for stuff later.
In the case of the U.S. it will be a second invasion of immigrants who do not seem willing to assimilate. The american culture is being forced to change in order to accommodate these new residents. Yet, we are going to accept thousands of immigrants from the middle east, some of whom may have contempt for us.

·
Registered
982 Posts
IMHO the Right to Self Defense-and the meand to do it with-need to become one of the fundamental and much quacked about "Human Rights".

·
Registered
680 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts