Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at the pics from the Shotshow and the other offerings Ruger has in addition to their new LCP .380 pistol.

The Ruger SR9 in OD Green.

NRA Commemorative Mini-14

Another of the LCP .380 pistol

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I like the 380. Will need to clear something out so I can pick one up when they come out. I do like the SR9 with the black slide, but not the green frame. Was really hoping to see a compact 9 or 45.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Never got into them green colored weapons. Really like the NRA mini 14 with the shorter barrel and factory 20 rounders but the suggested retail is a bit high.
The 380---waiting to handle one of those. Has definate posibilities even if its a .380.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I'll own the .380 for sure. I also like the Mini, but it's a little pricey so I'll probably get an SKS. I also like the SR9. If I was shopping for a 9mm auto that would be the gun. I like the OD color. I guess I'm weird. :D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I like that .380 as well, will work as a nice little carry pistol, but would like to know over all thickness etc.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I like that .380 as well, will work as a nice little carry pistol, but would like to know over all thickness etc.
SR9 Information page at Ruger http://www.ruger.com/LCP/index.html

P-3AT LCP
Weight unloaded lbs: 8.3oz 9.4oz
Length: 5.2" 5.16"
Height: 3.5" 3.6"
Width: .77" .820"
Capacity: 6+1 6+1
Trigger Pull: 5lbs 8lbs
MSRP:$324 $330

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Actually I am quite dissapointed in not getting something more "ruger".

Stopped by one of the local Ruger dealers today and he had the "special edition" of the SR9, one left out of 4 he got in, I think it was $489. I didn't even know they made a special edition SR9---
Also had one 'Charger' for $279. Wasn't impressed with it at all. No 329mags and haven't seen anything about the 380 LCP yet.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts