Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by a post on another forum, I thought I'd ask members here to show off the pics of their furry loved one. This is my dog Baxter, a cockapoo - half spaniel and half poodle. Have had him 9 years now and he's not much larger than when he was a pup. He's my bestest (non-human) buddy. My best human buddy just got back from Afghanistan though his wife thinks my pooch is just as handsome as her hubby in his own way. lol [:eek:)]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yep, Baxter's a killer. His eyes give it away.

Here's Max taking it easy between mouse hunts.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
This is Sierra, my 12 year old German Shorthaired Pointer.
Not pictured: Scooter (Jack Russell), Butchie and Belle (snakes), Daisy and Squirt (lizards), Elmo and Seaquest and Sax (horses)...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful pics of your furry loved ones, guys. :) They're all beautiful and handsome just as God intended. This is shaping up to be a great thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is me between, Shilo and Zoe. Zoe is a 9 year old German Shepherd. Shilo is 4. No one knows what she is.

My other dog Foxy. She is a 1 1/2 year old German Shepherd mix.

Hayley the 5 year old Timneh African Grey.

Katrina; better known as Big Girl. She is a 3 year old Miligold Macaw.

And last but not least. Simba, the 8 year old Citron Crested Cockatoo, and of course Hayley who wants whatever he's eating.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Here are some of ours....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Here's a picture of my Christmas present from last year. It's a piece of a dog. A minature long haired dappled Dachshund named Sweet Thang.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here's my 2 boxers doing what they do best. That's Copper laying on top of Lexie!

·
Registered
754 Posts
This is our two girls. Noel, & Niki, They were rescued by our Daughter, when She worked @ an animal hospital in Toccoa Ga. They were about 2 ot 3 days old, & were both abandoned by their mothers one year apart. Noel is the short tailed Manx, & She belongs to My Wife. I tease My Wife constantly, about me having a "whole"cat. They are our entertaining resident clowns. I don't know what we'd do without them. They are both very much a one person cat, & very affectionate. We're very glad they decided to adopt us !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts