Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you all have a second love in your life, the love that comes on four legs. Post a picture of them here and a few words about them.

This is Mica. Hes a full blooded Siamese seal pointe, and because of him, Sarah and I are going to open up a cattery to breed Siamese cats when I retire from the IT stuff. He has been the greatest.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Keith,
Good looking cat. From what you are saying, I guess you are going to open up a "cat house" when
you retire then? Good idea!! (sorry I couldn't pass that one up)(I'll probably get booted for that one---lol)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Here are my two best friends; my son Rob and our 15-year old Black Lab 'Norm' taken last Christmas. They both love me unconditionally and that's all I could ever ask for.

·
Registered
842 Posts
This is Star, part border collie and only the gods know what else in her truck waiting for me to do the driving.

This is Bandit who has only two legs. She's my reading buddy who was a boy bird until she laid an egg at age 14. If you look closely by my leg at bottom you will see a bit of jealosy and displeasure:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is Cassie, she is my best buddy. I have had her for a few years, she is my suck! I rescued her when she was a pup out in the middle of no where when I was working one day. We just rescued another pup that I do not have a picture of loaded yet, I will post soon!

·
Registered
758 Posts
This is Scooter:

He is a Lhasa Apso.

Bred in Tibet to be watchdogs, believe it or not…..which he is. He’s also as friendly and as easy going as any dog I have ever seen. What that means is that he has the intelligence to discern which strangers are a threat and which ones are not. Absolutely LOVES children because they never get tired of playing with him.

My wife loves this little guy to pieces and has grown so attached to him she will need counseling if and when they are ever separated. Naturally, it won’t bother a he-man like me.

We also have a cat named Romeo. He rules the neighborhood, keeps the small varmint population in check, and comes when you call him. I think he might be a dog trapped in a cat body.

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is my Buddy, his name is "Sarge". You might think we were attached some how due to where I'm at, he is there also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No camera to post a picture, but we have Pasquale, 8.75 lb. mix- toy Poodle, mini Schnauzer and Tasmainan Devil. He allows us to live in his house, as long as there are doggie treats. We can also drive his vehicles whenever he wants to ride. I had to bolt a plastic milk crate on the fender of my, er HIS tractor, where he rides when shredding the pasture.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Heavy J

This is my Buddy, his name is "Sarge". You might think we were attached some how due to where I'm at, he is there also.
Nice! Growing up, my parents breed pugs. We usually had 10-14 pugs at any one given time.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
We've got lots of animals (two dogs, three horses, a lizard and a snake), but this is Sierra, my eleven year old German Shorthaired Pointer. She is an enormous pain in the ass and I tell anyone who'll listen not to consider this breed. But I love this dog and she loves me back.

·
Registered
346 Posts
This is Boopie. My almost 15 year old cat. She was born under my bed in a box and thinks where ever I sleep is her spot. Her favorite thing to do is stomp on me when I go to bed, then curl up in the crook of my arm till I start to go to sleep. Then she'll reach up and play with my mustache.

Joe

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Meet who is a young Sun Conure Parrot named "Nani" (means beautiful in Hawaiian) and pronounced Naw-ni

Now this is Snowie, she would like to get a hold of Nani.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Spitn Lead, we have a Jack Russell too! Scooter is shown here where he always is: on my wife's lap. He is a total momma's boy.

RNettles, nice security system! I see you also have a Rotweiler.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts