Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I looked for a decent one for a couple of years. Never did find one in good shape at a fair price. That one looks to be in great shape. Congratulations! I ended up building one.
91695CCD-DCF2-4DEE-B18B-F4C856206E2B.jpeg

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,626 Posts
I looked for a decent one for a couple of years. Never did find one in good shape at a fair price. That one looks to be in great shape. Congratulations! I ended up building one. View attachment 144931
Good looking build and nice shooting. Job well done.
The OP found one in good looking condition. Great find these days. We can not locate any at all here. Not in that condition.

Reactions: Phownman

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a hard to find model. The other hard to find one is the 5.5" SS one. I can't believe that another run wouldn't sell.

Like Wheelguns, I built mine, or at least a version with a Jack Huntington grip modification.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a hard to find model. The other hard to find one is the 5.5" SS one. I can't believe that another run wouldn't sell.

Like Wheelguns, I built mine, or at least a version with a Jack Huntington grip modification.
Want to add the bisley 41 mag 7 1/2 and a bisley blue old model .357 Vaquero as well to my collection.

·
One Star
9,631 Posts
Two very nice looking Bisley's, Phownman & Wheelguns,thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Was looking for a 357 Bisley Flattop and meet an estate clearance agent. Added a 44 special flattop NIB and a 357 Bisley Blackhawk on the large frame to the collection. First Bisley is a unfluted cylinder 41 Mag with express sights and the second was a 32 H&R with express sights. The Bisley grip keeps the 41 under control during recoil. The 44 special may become the favorite and the 357 mag has not been fired to date. The 41 gets the range time when I need the magnum fix. Now to get some range time without a mask fogging the glasses. Enjoy the Bisley's before they become few and far between. They do tend to invite relatives to the gun safe. 44 Flattop below.

Reactions: Phownman

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was looking for a 357 Bisley Flattop and meet an estate clearance agent. Added a 44 special flattop NIB and a 357 Bisley Blackhawk on the large frame to the collection. First Bisley is a unfluted cylinder 41 Mag with express sights and the second was a 32 H&R with express sights. The Bisley grip keeps the 41 under control during recoil. The 44 special may become the favorite and the 357 mag has not been fired to date. The 41 gets the range time when I need the magnum fix. Now to get some range time without a mask fogging the glasses. Enjoy the Bisley's before they become few and far between. They do tend to invite relatives to the gun safe. 44 Flattop below. View attachment 145244
.41 Bisley is on wish list. Those are extremely hard to find.
Beautiful .44. Mine is the 7.5 roll marked.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have both lipseys 44 special bisleys, blue, 4 5/8 and 5.5.
Thinking of getting a 357/9 flat top and adding a bisley frame to it.
Blue or Stainless??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts