Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put one on layaway, earth tone shoot one 20 yards about 2inch groups easy shooting gun, way ammo prices are now because were all afraid that ammo companys are going under to, looks like more 22 shooting then ever now

·
Super Moderator
16,256 Posts
jhp ... The Sig 1911-22 is made for Sig by GSG (German Sport Guns). With the exception of the grips, the fact that it says Sig on the slide, and the fact that Sig covers the warranty instead of ATI, it's identical to the GSG 1911-22 (which was the original version). I have a GSG 1911-22 with over 30,000 rounds down the pipe. You can see my thoughts at the following link if you're interested:

http://rugerforum.net/pistols-revolvers/55745-gsg-1911-22-27-000-rounds.html

·
Registered
85 Posts
I also have the GSG 1911-22 and it has been flawless so far. Ammo-wise, I have only shot CCI MiniMags and CCI Tactical and I'm tickled pink with the results! :D

Enjoy!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I also have the GSG 1911-22 and it has been flawless so far. Ammo-wise, I have only shot CCI MiniMags and CCI Tactical and I'm tickled pink with the results! :D

Enjoy!
Mine has been flawless with everything I have fed it. In the video below I loaded all the mags randomly with CCI, Remington, and Federal (both lead and plated & hollow point and round nose). This dang thing is way too much fun. I lost count of the rounds fired and it never jammed once.

.22 LR Sig 1911-22 - YouTube

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
jhp ... The Sig 1911-22 is made for Sig by GSG (German Sport Guns). With the exception of the grips, the fact that it says Sig on the slide, and the fact that Sig covers the warranty instead of ATI, it's identical to the GSG 1911-22 (which was the original version). I have a GSG 1911-22 with over 30,000 rounds down the pipe. You can see my thoughts at the following link if you're interested:

http://rugerforum.net/pistols-revolvers/55745-gsg-1911-22-27-000-rounds.html

I got one...it's the Sig/GSG...

First test...ran 50 40gr mini mags then 50 goldens...then 50 more mini-mags...

Zero failures...

Accuracy TBD...

I don't like the sights...want target sights...

Would like to know if you are anyone has had good reliability with the +4 followers and or the +1 butt plates...

Overall I am happy with the purchase so far...reliability, especially with bulk ammo...especially with goldens (what is normally always on the shelf at walmart nearest me) being ultra-cheap and generally available...but it I have zero malfunctions with mini mags assuming a clean and maintained gun then imo it is a fine one to own...

It was one of a very few available due to the buying frenzy created by the recent threats from the communists...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts