Ruger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Local Get Some Guns & Ammo today. Started to sight in my Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle & my Ruger 10/22. Both rifles have the same scope a Burris 2-7x28 Timber Line scope. What I didn't know the scope on the Mini-14 didn't have markings or the usual arrows on the turrets! I started on the Min-14 first and had some trouble but finally got it zeroed in. The the 10/22 well was totally much easier because it had the usual markings on the turrets so it was much easier to sight in. I got both rifles zeroed in at 25 yards for now. After sight in my rifles, I did a bit of looking in the store. What I saw really surprised me, 5-10 AR-15's on display on the wall. Plus they were selling some as well. A fairly good supply of pistol ammo, then totally blew me away 5-6 box's of .22 LR CCI regular velocity shells! Plus the one thing that really surprised me just one on the wall a Ruger Factory BX-25x2 magazine two 25 round mags hooked together for $89.00 about the same price I have seen one BX-25 mag listed for! Hopefully things will slowly start to come back!:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts