Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add some of the new icons to my signature, but so far have not been able to.:mad: I followed the insructions to the letter (right click, highlight, etc.) to no avail! I even went to control panel & deleted cookies,history,etc. still nada. Please help!

Also can someone please explain how the reputation/points system works I'm sure mine is tarnished to say the least, but was just wondering?

Thanks Deadeye

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
only thing i can think of after you copy and paste, you have to go back and manually type the following

immediately in front of what you pasted.

then you have to manually type the following

immediately after what you pasted.

all runned together with no spaces.

i don't have a clue what the reputation/points thing is.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Deputy. I'm not even getting far enough to type in the address. After I highlight & copy, I go to my profile & right click but the paste icon is not on and won't let me paste. I have a feeling it has something to do with my new computer. It has Windows Vista, (if I ever meet Bill Gates I'm Kick'n him in the Balls for this one) you have to tell this piece of crap to do everything! I want my XP back!

And don't think I don't know that this is all some Gov./CIA conspiracy!!!!

NO wait its Aliens!! Yea thats right, I know its Sigourney Weaver (AKA codename "Ripley") trying to bring those acid/blood spewing BUGS back to earth!
She became one of them in the end you know? And with their technology they could ZAP themselves back in time & show up anytime............ CRAP wheres my tin foil hat....................

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers.

one other thing to try is to highlight what you want copied then instead of right clicking----------------hit the control button and the letter c

when you get to where you want to past it, get the flashing cursor in the location where its to be pasted and then hit the control button and the letter v

that works for me when i'm copying links to pics to be posted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.