Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thanks for so many of you recommending the Simply Rugged holsters for the GP100. I've had two holsterless GPs for 5 years before finally springing for this holster. I took a two mile hike wearing it OWB and was very surprised how comfortable it carried for a 4inch 40 ounce gun. I tried it IWB 3-4 o'clock and couldn't believe it was possible to carry a 40 and 43.5 ounce revolver this way comfortably. Sitting was also comfortable. I chose the bare bones tan w/IWB straps($15 extra) but Rob has many other color and texture options. He has holsters for all configuration of GP 100s including the 5 inch full and half lug models. It works well for my body type(6'1" 215 lbs), your mileage may vary.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice pancake! I've got one for my .357 Blackhawk, they're great holsters. I really like that they can be carried strong side or cross draw.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Have a Simply Rugged sourdough pancake for my LCR, my favorite holster. Glad yours is to your liking stonebuster.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have the same holster in oxblood with fishscale print and two matching speed strip pouches, also have the iwb loops. That holster is used, abused and very comfortable.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great holsters. I have one for my SP101 4.2" and will be getting one for my GP100 at some point as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just got one for my GP100 MC. Just as excellent as every other holster I've had from DR:

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Hammer- very nice pair of holsters you have there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts