Ruger Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I tried to replie in the classified but it wouldn't let me. I don't know if they have a pm feature on this forum, but if the do could you pm me I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you about your pistol
the classified section doesn't allow replies

you will need to have 10 posts before PM capability is enabled

·
Registered
90 Posts
I tried to replie in the classified but it wouldn't let me. I don't know if they have a pm feature on this forum, but if the do could you pm me I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you about your pistol
I got your friend request and added you Rangerider1860.
I'll try to send you a PM. But if that doesn't work, what are your questions?
We are all friends here. Ask away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you still have the birds head grip that was originally on the pistol? One of your pictures shows a hoster with the pistol, would that be included with the pistol?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you still have the birds head grip that was originally on the pistol? One of your pictures shows a hoster with the pistol, would that be included with the pistol?
No on both.
The BH frame was sold to a member here a while back. And the holster does not come with. It was custom made for me, being a lefty, and it fits my old 1950's era Colt, which it was made for.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No problem. And, what I meant by "BH" was Birds Head and not Black Hawk, btw. Just the same 1st letters in both.
This is my old Colt in the holster made for it. It fit the Ruger good, but the strap snap didn't line up.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all,
Just sold my Single Seven today. I asked the admin's to remove the add, but I will be posting grips, shims and Wolff base pin spring with a forked tool in the "parts" section.
Also, around 300 qty 32 H&R Mag brass in the proper section, as well.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have multiple molds and I powder coat myself. Only interested in brass.

Good luck with the sale. Should go. Fair cost.

CW

41 - 52 of 52 Posts