Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from a LGS where I found a Single six 50th anniversary edition with both cylinders and in excellent condition. The gun shows no wear and it appears that the gun was used very little if any. It comes with the original box and papers. Just curious what it is worth. The LGS wants $399. for the gun. Thanks

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
I gave $400 for mine a couple of years ago. I had been looking for a fixed sight Single Six for a while. The magnum cylinder was unfired, and the guy said he had shot 12 rounds through the LR cylinder. I really like the look of the grips and red medallion.

Attachments

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
It wouldn't still be there had I seen it.....

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts
$399? Sold!

Good looking gun gunjunkie. Very nice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, I had them put the gun on hold for me. When I go back today I will see if they might take less for it. Thanks again

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Nice buy, congrats!

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
Congratulations! You made a good deal on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, while I was there an elderly man and his wife came in and sold the LGS an unfired early 70's 6.5" convertible Single Six in the original cardboard box with both cylinders. Had I met them outside I would have bought that one too. The LGS gave them $230.00 for it. I have the salesman keeping an eye on it for me and to let me know when it comes up for sale. Like you said "Can't have too many Single Sixes".

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice find and good price. Congratulations.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts