Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a New Model Single Six Convertible in SS, 6 1/2 in barrel w/black laminate grip panels, case, instruction manual and original rosewood grip panels. Very good to excellent condition. Purchased in the late '80's maybe early '90's .I would like to know my revolvers' resale and/or trade-in value. Just for grins... I've an American Manufactures western quick-draw right-hand tie down rig in tan. :cool:

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,044 Posts
A new stainless Single-Six has MSRP of $699. The typical value is 70% of MSRP ($489) .... assuming the gun is in like new condition and includes the box, papers, accessory mag cylinder, and factory grips. If the condition is anything less than "like new" or something is missing from the package, deduct accordingly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've a New Model Single Six Convertible in SS, 6 1/2 in barrel w/black laminate grip panels, case, instruction manual and original rosewood grip panels. Very good to excellent condition. Purchased in the late '80's maybe early '90's .I would like to know my revolvers' resale and/or trade-in value. Just for grins... I've an American Manufactures western quick-draw right-hand tie down rig in tan. :cool:
Thanks Iowegan, transplanted to NW Illinois myself. I'm familiar with Blair... retired CNW/UPRR Engineer... nice town. Thanks again for the help...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ballpark $400 would be my offer...the holster doesn't interest me...have to see it first!
Yust fishing. Been buying for years... retired now and will be selling. I've been told this is one of the best forums for Ruger firearms, of which I have several. Thanks for responding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts