Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm having an easier time on the forum than i was last night, but i'm still not getting the most recent posts scrolling thingy on the righthand side of the page like i used to. anyone else still having issues? ways to get to that constantly scrolling/updating screen again? maintenance still happening???

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I had big problems for a month up to about a month ago, all since resolved spontaneously.
Wasn't on yesterday so am unaware of the problems experienced.
All up and running great here at present.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I had big problems for a month up to about a month ago, all since resolved spontaneously.
Wasn't on yesterday so am unaware of the problems experienced.
All up and running great here at present.
My home computer is fast but my laptop is slow so any problems is muliplied when I'm on it which I currently am on.

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
I was having trouble last night and then when it cleared up it seems everything is set up for wide screen, which I don't have yet.

·
Registered
921 Posts
updating screen

so i'm having an easier time on the forum than i was last night, but i'm still not getting the most recent posts scrolling thingy on the righthand side of the page like i used to. anyone else still having issues? ways to get to that constantly scrolling/updating screen again? maintenance still happening???

Is this format going to come back or are we under a new format now

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Forum questions

Speaking of Ruger Forum questions; how does one get those neat little square box thingies that show your guns and say "club member" ??:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts