Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm having an easier time on the forum than i was last night, but i'm still not getting the most recent posts scrolling thingy on the righthand side of the page like i used to. anyone else still having issues? ways to get to that constantly scrolling/updating screen again? maintenance still happening???

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
I had big problems for a month up to about a month ago, all since resolved spontaneously.
Wasn't on yesterday so am unaware of the problems experienced.
All up and running great here at present.

·
Registered
17,832 Posts
I was having trouble last night and then when it cleared up it seems everything is set up for wide screen, which I don't have yet.

·
Registered
915 Posts
updating screen

so i'm having an easier time on the forum than i was last night, but i'm still not getting the most recent posts scrolling thingy on the righthand side of the page like i used to. anyone else still having issues? ways to get to that constantly scrolling/updating screen again? maintenance still happening???

Is this format going to come back or are we under a new format now

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
In cruising the posts today, I see a lot of posts doubled, but otherwise everything looks and works fine.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Forum questions

Speaking of Ruger Forum questions; how does one get those neat little square box thingies that show your guns and say "club member" ??:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.