Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That was great Rman. Thanks for sharing with us. I had to put my partener down about 2mons ago, and dang I miss him. He was a member of the family.

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:Originally posted by Baldy

That was great Rman. Thanks for sharing with us. I had to put my partener down about 2mons ago, and dang I miss him. He was a member of the family.
That's a tough thing to do. I had to do the same with my little buddy about 18 months ago. I said I wasn't ever going to get another dog, but my wife talked me into stopping at the pound about 4 months ago. The dog in the first cage past the door had that "you just gotta take me home" look and I did. He's turned out to be a great little dog. The only bad thing about him is that he's about 8 years old, so I'll probably outlive this one too.
Tom

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think God gave us dogs so someone would always love and accept us and someone would always wag their tail for us----and we'll leave that one right there. I love my dalmoochian/terrier mix-he gets some of my chicken every time-and on to the next plate-can't imagine what we'd do without him.

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is just nothing quite like a dog. They give you unconditional love. When Mama is p.o.'d at me, he's till my buddy. Mine is a little male pomeranian that thinks he is a doberman. Struts around like he's the cock of the walk and has the neighborhood dogs bluffed. One of these days one of the big dogs is going to eat him for lunch if I'm not around.

·
Registered
758 Posts
This is Scooter. He’s not a sporting dog or a working dog, he's just little and cute and has all sorts of personality. He replaced the best friend I ever had as best he could. Scooter is a Lahsa Apsu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts