Ruger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble but I think technically you just made the SKS fully automatic. If you get caught with that without the proper permit you ar looking at 8 to 10 years in federal prison, a $10,000 fine and loss of the gun. Otherwise it's pretty neat.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Just checked the law. Yes they are legal.

(IN MY HONEST OPINION) They are dangerous and pointless.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
I think it's pretty cool. I have an AR-15 with a Slidefire stock and I thoroughly enjoy it. You're right about the barrel getting hot in a hurry, though. When my gas tube glows red, I know I'd better stop for a while! :eek:

Aside from being cool, though. I don't really have a use for it. But being cool is enough. :D

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I think it's pretty cool. I have an AR-15 with a Slidefire stock and I thoroughly enjoy it. You're right about the barrel getting hot in a hurry, though. When my gas tube glows red, I know I'd better stop for a while! :eek:

Aside from being cool, though. I don't really have a use for it. But being cool is enough. :D
Bingo

·
Registered
586 Posts
i was talking with my brother- we both want a bump-fire for our 10/22's!! great idea for fun at the range!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I made this stock work on my 10/22 as well!

The Bumpinator is a 50$ version of the popular 300-400$ stocks people are buying. It's purely for fun.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble but I think technically you just made the SKS fully automatic. If you get caught with that without the proper permit you ar looking at 8 to 10 years in federal prison, a $10,000 fine and loss of the gun. Otherwise it's pretty neat.

Good Luck!
Theres no bubble to bust. Theres no federal laws against bumpfiring a gun.

·
"The Real Deal"
9,051 Posts
Theres no bubble to bust. Theres no federal laws against bumpfiring a gun.
Lord help us if they outlaw thumbs! :D We will no longer be bump firing or several other things that requires the use of a thumb! pun intended!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

Good Luck!
I don't know about that I saw a similiar one made by some company and it comes with the AFT approval letter. It sames it's ok because it's one shot per trigger pull. Full auto is one trigger pull all rounds. But I bet they will change the laws on this. You can legally buy one of these type rigt now.The one I saw was for a AR15 worked the same way one shot per trigger pull.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Keep Rockin Matt... :D

Those look like Tapco mags... are you saying not all the tapcos will bump along... or is from brand to brand...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts