Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you are looking for a slide racker, try Predator Tactical. If the angled racker won't work for you, give them a call. They can make you a one-off custom one for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are looking for a slide racker, try Predator Tactical. If the angled racker won't work for you, give them a call. They can make you a one-off custom one for a reasonable price.
I spoke with Matt at PT. I'm going to ship the gun to him and they are going to figure out something if they can. Thanks CARSINC

·
Registered
8 Posts
Old thread - But, my wife has difficulty racking the slide on her LCP, due to arthritis in her hands. So, I'm interested to find out if Larry Wolfe or anyone has discovered a solution.
I know "Brass Stacker" has one for Glocks, and "Springer Precision" has one for XD's, but I haven't been able to find one for a Ruger LCP.
I've also seen the "Handi-Racker" and they have a slide racker for the LCP, but it's a block that you put on the front (muzzle) end of the gun, then press on a bench.
That's not what I want. I want a something like the "Brass Stacker" that mounts on the gun. Thanks for any replies.

Slide Pull™ for Glock™ Pistols :: Glock™ Platform Products :: Brass Stacker™

1 - 6 of 6 Posts