1,044 Posts
Looks like he mastered Point and Shoot.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
What is that, an ol' ma deuce she's packin'?
Only a slight glance down prior to yanking the charging handle.
Very impressive. As you indicated though. Small arms. And an expert with said small arms.
Irritable creatures though.
You can always tell they're cranky when their tail is straight out and stomping around tearing things up.
Eat a snickers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I bet that was a photoshop job .... something about that smoke just doesn't look right :D

jd

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I bet that was a photoshop job .... something about that smoke just doesn't look right :D

jd
I seriously doubt that is the result of using Photoshop.

More like Adobe Premier or some other video editing software, since Photoshop is primarily for editing photos (clever name). Although I suppose, with GIFs being composed a series of still photos it *could* be done using Photoshop.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

jd

I seriously doubt that is the result of using Photoshop.

More like Adobe Premier or some other video editing software, since Photoshop is primarily for editing photos (clever name). Although I suppose, with GIFs being composed a series of still photos it *could* be done using Photoshop.

"Whoosh!" Right past.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
He looks about as competent as the "small arms expert" on you tube that shot himself in the leg while showing off his "quick draw" technic for the camera with his 1911. :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
P.M.S. = P.rehistoric M.onster S.yndrome

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
That lizard reminds me of my ex-wife with P.M.S. :eek:
ex wife... hmmmm tempting.

i thought those things could breathe fire too... mine does. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts