Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day a flight from New York City to LA was carrying a pilot, a boy scout, The Pope, President Bush, and Hillary Clinton. The pilot comes on the intercom explaining that the plane had a malfunction. It was going to crash.

There were only four parachutes. Since he was the pilot he automatically got one. The pilot jumps from the aircraft with the parachute.

President Bush looks at the rest of them and explains he needs to live since he is the leader of the free world. They think about it and he jumps.

Hillary Clinton explains that she is the smartest woman on Earth and possibly the next Presidential contender. She had to survive. They think about it and she jumps.

The Pope looks at the boy since there is only one parachute left. The Pope says "Boy, I'm an old man. I've seen all that the Earth has to offer. You are very young indeed. Take the last parachute."

The boy scout looks at the Pope and says "We can both jump to safety." The Pope asks the boy "How is this possible?" The boy looks at the Pope and says, "The smartest woman on Earth just jumped out of the airplane with my backpack!"

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Nice ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yup!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts