Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2,000,000+ Hits Since August!

A big thank you to all the member here for making this site a success!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks to all the old heads for making us new guys feel welcome, love all the know how and the great sense of humor everyone has. Really dont see it on the other forums.[8D]

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks for all that you guys do...I can't even comprehend what it takes to start or maintain a forum. You do all the work and we enjoy your efforts. Lots of nice members, lots of knowledge, sometimes a little debate, which we learn from...

As snarski says...there is the great sense of humor on this forum. I enjoy reading the bantering...it's a good time. Thanks also to all the members who make it a fun forum to visit.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Do appreciate the forum and all the work that you have done. It is a friendly place.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks for the great forum and all the work that has been done not only to keep it going but also to keep it such a friendly and informative forum.
Terry

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
This Board has all that it takes to be successful. Keith and Rick do a good job with the programming and graphics of the Board. We have a lot of knowledgable people and Gunsmiths here willing to help. All you Members do a great job in keeping the board friendly and make it a great place to visit and talk about guns. If we keep the kind of atmosphere that we have had here, I think the membership of this Board will double by the end of the year. We have something to offer here that is hard to find anywhere else on the Internet. A Big (THANK YOU) everyone. :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Thank's to the founders & board members & all of the members that make this a most outstanding forum!
In the immortal words of Minnie Pearl,
"I'm just SO PROUD to be here".

Thanks to everyone! [^]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
well for me there is just not another forum I care to be part of to tell ya'll the truth. I am not saying they aren't any good. they just don't have what we have here. A nice friendly place, no fussing or fight among the members. Here each of us respects the other person, and any more that is a hard thing to find.
And we have our Flag flying, to me that is a very big plus, with the words we remember. Yes we do remember, all of us here know what its taken for us to be free, and what it takes to keep us free.:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks for a great forum. Friendly members who are always ready to help another member with a question. This is my favorite site on the web.

Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am glad the site has been a success. To the founders and administrators, thanks. I really enjoy the site. And to the older members, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us newbies.

I am a member of several forums, but spend the most time here because of the knowledge and the friendly atmosphere that has flourished here. Thanks to all who participate.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
A finer bunch of men I've not had the pleasure to fellowship with...I might not vote like you do, I might not shoot what you do, but I'd stand with all of you if it hit the fan and that's what counts...we find points of agreement instead of looking for ways to disagree....we show each other love and respect...and you don't find that spirit very often...treasure it....we got it good here!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts