Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gun bug has bitten hard lately and I've made a few new purchases. One of which was a MK III 22/45 Target. Whenever I've owned .22s, they've either been rifles or revolvers - why I've never picked up a .22 pistol before, I don't know but I'm extremely pleased with this one. :) Actually I take that back. I'd almost forgotten my first pistol was a Jennings .22 many years ago but I didn't own it long and with the way it performed, it was easy to forget. [:p]

I took it out today (along with my P95) and ran a few magazines of assorted .22 ammo through it. As with every Ruger product I've ever owned, the functioning was flawless with no failures to feed, fire or eject. Just a very solid plinker at an affordable price. When I get the opportunity soon, I'll post some pics of it. I owe my fellow posters on the Taurus board some Saiga pics as well, so hopefully I'll be able to get to take both at the same time. :D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Bullseye, I'll check it out. :)

gunman42782 I'll have to get on that right away. :D The digital camera hasn't seen any action yet today but I'll take and post the pics for everyone here shortly. I'll include his brother (The P95) as well. [:eek:)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts