Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just changed out one of my pistol grips for a first samco it feels great i dont get that pain in my wrist anymore, and added a bipod to my varmint rifle.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Nice, I really like Stoner rifles. What brand are they? I want to trade my ArmaLite AR10A4 upper for a 16" carbine upper, and buy a new ArmaLite A4 free-floating Target upper. Then get a case for the lower and two uppers. I like the ArmaLites because they are .308. The have a 400m+ more effective range than a .223.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nice rifle pics guys. As soon as my wife gets back with the camera I'll post up a pic of the one I finished building yesterday. Took it out and ran a 100 rounds through it without a hitch.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, mine are mutt rifles but they work great. the dissipator is a bushmaster upper that was post ban but the previous owner spent big bucks had the hbar barrel turned down to lightweight profile and had the flash hider added. the varmint upper is a rra upper, wilson barrel both sport bushnell mildots, very handy for long range.

the lowers are consecutive stags with dpms lpk's one is a 6 position stock the other is a A1 stock.

i plan on putting a rra two stage trigger in the varmint gun and adding a dpms pistol grip with palm rest. the dissipator has a gg&g rear buis so i can pull the scope if needed.

i have a 16" CAR upper that ones just basic nothing special the lower on the varmint gun is actually for the CAR i have a dpms lower im building up for the varmint setup. i built these guns all pretty cheap, taking my time and finding deals

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Very nice! I don't own an AR but maybe someday [if I can stop buying other things first that I want long enough] :D My next long gun will probably be an AK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts