Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Stainless Ruger Single Six Convertible, Stainless NAA Mini-revolver in .22 mag., and my Randall Model 25-5 with burl maple handle and brass hardware.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great looking knives Tom. I am not familiar with Randall but I'll be keeping an eye open for them. That handle looks like it should be on a gun.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
How hard is it to hang onto that little NAA when you touch it off?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Randalls were very big in Vietnam. all your "Best Dressed" Seals and Special Forces guys had them--That could get them.There was a big waiting list then too.:D;)
Those Randalls are highly prized by collectors.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I see ads all the time in Gun List and gun trade journals. Wanted: Randall knives. Never had one, but have heard a lot of good about them.

22magTom...All that stainless looks great!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by deputy125

How hard is it to hang onto that little NAA when you touch it off?
With the boot-style grips I added, it's not bad. It's as accurate as any snubby I've shot at close range (5 to 7 yards or so), but kinda slow because it's single action. I couldn't hit a thing with the original birdseye grips.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Ravenwolf

22magTom,
I have a Black Widow with the big rubber grips. Have you considered selling the birdhead grip?
Thanks....RW
Naw, I'll keep 'em. I find that having the original parts (along with box and papers) gets me a bit more money if and when I decide to sell or trade. Sorry. I believe you can order them from NAA though.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Have you tried that naa "folding grip"? That puppy has always held my interest.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by deputy125

Have you tried that naa "folding grip"? That puppy has always held my interest.
Haven't tried 'em ... YET !!! I probably will do so someday :D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Those are all great! I especially like the NAA revolver; have long thought about getting one but never have gotten around to doing it.
[:p]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts