Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Very nice collection. I like 'em all. Especially the two short barreled ones. You wrote: "Some" of my SA's. Let's see the rest. :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Very nice collection, especially the birdshead.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Yep the birdshead does it for me to....nice collection.

·
Registered
144 Posts
very nice collection you have there, I only have 2 in mine so far. Both Blackhawk 50th anniversary editions (357 & 44 magnum). Someday hope to add a Colt SAA.........

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What caliber is the b'head and if it's a center fired cal, how does the handle treat your hand.
It's a 32 H&R magnum.

Just got it a couple of weeks ago and haven't fired it yet. Weather has turned really sour here in PA because of Sandy.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very nice collection, I like all of them.

·
Ironhat
287 Posts
It's a 32 H&R magnum.

Just got it a couple of weeks ago and haven't fired it yet. Weather has turned really sour here in PA because of Sandy.
Yea, but no major damage here in Chambersburg (30 min west of Gettysburg). I really feel sorry for those who got the brunt of the storm!:(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My Blackhawks.

Blackhawk Convertible .45 Colt / .45 ACP wearing Cary Chapman Black Micarta Stocks

Buckeye in .32-20 / .32 H&R Magnum (added rosewood stocks)

Blackhawk Flat Top .45 Colt

Super Blackhawk

And a MKII Anniversary edition

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
"My Blackhawks.
Blackhawk Convertible .45 Colt / .45 ACP wearing Cary Chapman Black Micarta Stocks
Buckeye in .32-20 / .32 H&R Magnum (added rosewood stocks)
Blackhawk Flat Top .45 Colt
Super Blackhawk
And a MKII Anniversary edition"

Generally I prefer the look of rosewood stocks on my guns, but I must say those Chapman black micarta stocks look great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts