Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few from the "Ruger" side of the safe. The revos are all 357/9mm convertibles and the auto is a "customized" (by me) 9/40/357 convertible KP944.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Those are some intersesting pieces. Where in the world did you find a .357 Sig barrel to fit the auto? I like that rail addition too. The lanyard loop looks ala Hamilton Bowen on the Blackhawk.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

Those are some intersesting pieces. Where in the world did you find a .357 Sig barrel to fit the auto? I like that rail addition too. The lanyard loop looks ala Hamilton Bowen on the Blackhawk.
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Gunman42782, I found the .357sig barrel on GunsAmerica a while back. It was made by Olympic Arms (the AR-15 folks) and then discontinued. I bought and cut down a Caspian add-on rail, drilled three holes and there you go. The lanyard loop is a $5 item from Numrich. I gotta tell you I measured THREE times and drilled once for the lanyard hole and cross pin. Here's some pic of the drilling and a pic of my .45lc/.45acp convertible Uberti that I also gave the lanyard loop treatment.

And here's the Uberti

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Nice spread you got there. The loop is $5.00 well spent indeed.

·
Registered
576 Posts
November...you do great work! Nice guns! I have been looking for a stainless .357/9mm convertible for a long, long time.

Is that a factory original that was made around 20 years ago? I just acquired a stainless AcuSport .45Colt/.45ACP convertible. Now I want the .357/9mm in stainless.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Yes he does thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by Ron Honner

November...you do great work! Nice guns! I have been looking for a stainless .357/9mm convertible for a long, long time.

Is that a factory original that was made around 20 years ago? I just acquired a stainless AcuSport .45Colt/.45ACP convertible. Now I want the .357/9mm in stainless.

I wish it was original, but it's just a stainless 357 that I sent back to the factory to have a stainless 9mm cylinder fitted and numbered. Sometimes they'll do it and sometimes they won't. I'd love to get me one of those Acusport .45 convertibles!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by ratgunner

Nice pistolas,whats in the rest of the safe ?

Little bit of everything, you know? 1911s, Glocks, not too many long guns, but the basics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

November
It looks to me like you could go into the business. Very nice work!
Thanks! I appreciate that, but I take things SLOW and most folks like their guns back QUICK.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts