Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to get on RugerForum.com but I couldn't register cause I had a poormans email account (yahoo):(. Just found this forum the other day and here I am. Currently have a P345, M77 .243, and Super Redhawk .44 mag. Currently looking to upgrade the P345 (new sights, etc). Looking to talk to a few of you for info on updating my P345.

Have been reloading for the 44 and 45. That P345 spits out everything I can toss at it. Due to cost of shooting I have been working up loads with 230 grain Oregon Trail LRN on top of HS-6. No problems with leading yet but have only been shooting a mag or two at a time till i get the load just right.;)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here,jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome from the North-West. If you ever try any 200gr SWC's in that bottom feeder be sure to let us know how they feed... :D

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Chunky Monkey,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here, and add to the collective wisdom, great people and great guns, so again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, via Upstate New York. I am a relative newbie myself and have found the people pleasant and helpful and the information useful.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! From the way costs are going up, i may have to try my hand at bullet casting sooner than i had planned!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Chunky Monkey,... Sounds to Me like You been BANGING away for a Long time...<:)) Welcome...<:)) You look in the Gun Gallery, and your going to see some MAJOR Artillery in there...<:))

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! I'm glad to be here and I'm already enjoying myself. Slowly but surely I'm checking out the entire forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.