Ruger Forum banner

SP101 Ebay grip question

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  AL Bundy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I've purchased a couple different sets from the same seller "jaruwan". His grips are top notch. Buy with confidence.

#3 ·
I have 11 sets from jaruwan.p ~ every set has been excellent, only one set needed very minor trimming of the inletting with a utility knife for a perfect fit.

I do have the same set you link, but not from that particular seller. Its a nice grip, and the only set I have found for the SP101 that is "target" style. I have them on my SP101-22, and am very happy with them. Shipping takes 3-4 weeks, and the tracking link usually doesn't work until the item actually makes it to the USA

#9 ·
Maybe 248 people thought the grips we just ok but not worth the hassle of returning them to thailand. Maybe 248 people in thailand are happy with his grips. Maybe i didnt consider some guy in north carolina would take time out of his day to type a pointless reply to my question.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.